Saturday, May 15, 2010

Baby Avie

It's a Saturday night and Scott is getting anxious. He'd like his wife back, and I have every intention of complying. Just ...not yet. I've been wanting to post these pictures all afternoon. The house is finally quiet -- me typing away and the baby rocker are the only sounds to be heard -- and I'm not going to give up the opportunity.

Avie has become a super-smiley baby -- like, looks you straight-in-the-eyes-and-smiles kind of baby. I have a hard time believing it's all accidental, you know? Whether they are or not, dang the sweet little expressions she gives are priceless.

back to sleep.

Gassy?  Nope.  This is the Real Thing.

5 comments:

Carina said...

She is absolutely adorable! Props to you and Scott. You make a great=lookin' kid =)

The Nat Nat said...

I don't think it is gas, I think she is showing that she loves you!

Bethany said...

So beautiful!! I have never believed that gas is the cause of a baby's smiles. I'm so happy for you!

Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures!! She is darling! I'm so glad you guys are doing well! Miss you!!

Michelle said...

Those pictures are beyond precious!